INCLUSIVE LEADERSHIP MASTERY COURSE
LONDON, 12 & 13 JUNE 2019
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN THE MASTER’S COURSE?
- Exclusive 2-day course.
- Certificate of completion.
- The license to use all training materials.
- Facilitator’s guide.
- Training tools.
- Networking drinks.
- Coffee breaks.
- Bonuses worth £ 1121 (see below).
- 100% Money back guarantee – if you’re not happy with the course, simply let’s us know within 30 days following the course and get a full refund. No risk, no worries, no hassle.
(Accommodation and travelling costs are not covered by the training fee).
BONUSES (worth £ 1121)
- 6 virtual group coaching sessions over a 6 month period (value £ 750).
- The online box-set of the 2018 Inclusive Leadership Global Conference, with video recorded interviews of 20 prominent world-class experts (value £197).
- The eBook “100+ Inclusion Practices” (value £ 155).
- The eBook “50 Inclusion Figures”.
- Access to the Inclusive Leadership Mastery Course Community.
- A signed copy of the book “Succeed as an Inclusive Leader” by Thais Compoint, for those enrolling until April the 30th 2019 (value £ 19).
- To value and manage more effectively human differences.
- To attract and engage people of all genders and ages, with different cultures and personalities, among others.
- To increase engagement, productivity and innovation in your team.
- To reach your business goals more easily, while bringing out the best in the people around you.
- Assessing and improving your inclusive leadership skills.
- Articulating powerfully the business case for inclusion and diversity.
- Mitigating your unconscious biases.
- Strengthening your emotional intelligence.
- Communicating, hiring, promoting and developing others in an inclusive way.
GOING TO THE NEXT LEVEL
- Accelerating gender balance.
- Managing multiple generations.
- Promoting disability inclusion.
- Navigating cross-cultural differences.
- Embracing ethnic diversity.
- Creating a faith-friendly environment.
- Building a LGBT+ inclusive culture.
- Managing introverts and extroverts.
- Supporting work-life integration.
- Planning and delivering effectively your training program.